2016 Free Boms

Monday, July 31, 2017

My new blog

I'm thrilled to announce I have a new blog, called Melody Matilda, 
you can find it HERE

I felt The House on the Side of the Hill had become a bit tired and I'd lost my blogging mojo.  I wanted something cleaner, simpler, easier to navigate...something fresh and new.  

Most places on line I'm known as Melody Matilda, (its even my email address) so I thought I'd change the name and start afresh.  melodymatilda is so much quicker to type into Google and it will take you to me so much faster.  I value each and every one of you my lovely readers so I hope you will pop over to my new blog and take a look.  Maybe even every week day...and yes there will be a LINK to a Fabulous Free Project every post.


Love

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mel. So good to "see" you again. I can't find a place to comment on your new blog. IT looks wonderful. So fresh and vibrant. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back...I get worried when my blogging friends "disappear" and you were gone a long time!!! Love your new look and I will change the name to reflect it! So happy you are back and I hope you are feeling as fit as a fiddle!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...